One of the best things about Nurtureit is the flexibility managers have to create teams that support the business needs.
Here are some common business scenarios, and how you can configure teams to support them.
Note that people can be in multiple teams, so, if we take the example of top-biller Kate:
- Kate is in a team with her resourcer so that the resourcer can help manage Kate's pipeline.
- Kate is in a top-biller team where her direct manager can view statistics for the top-biller group.
- Finally, Kate is in the 'whole company' team so that directors can see the whole-company overview which includes Kate's pipeline.
Three Billing Consultants + One Billing Manager
- This team has three billing consultants and one manager who contribute to the team pipeline numbers.
- The billing manager has the ability to view and edit individual pipelines.
- Both the manager and director can see team statistics in their manager dashboard.
Billing Consultants, Resourcer & Billing Manager
- This team has three billing consultants and one manager contributing to the team pipeline numbers.
- The resourcer can view and edit the billing consultant and manager pipelines.
- The billing manager can view team members' pipelines but can't edit them.
- The billing manager and director can see team statistics in their manager dashboard.
Top Biller & Resourcer
- This team has one 'top biller' and one resourcer who supports them.
- The resourcer can view and edit the top billers' pipeline.
- The billing manager can view the pipeline and also see team statistics in their manager dashboard.
Three Billing Consultants and No Manager
- This team has three billers with no direct line manager.
- They each contribute their personal pipelines to the team totals.
- The director can view the pipelines of each consultant and see team statistics in their manager dashboard.
- This team includes every person in the organisation who has a pipeline.
- Billing consultants, Top billers and billing managers contribute their individual pipelines to the team total.
- Directors are able to view each individuals pipeline separately and also in the manager dashboard.
This allows directors to get a whole-company overview from the manager dashboard